Five Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5.Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From A Carpet:
1. Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
2. High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector:
1. Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. Our company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
2. Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
3. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our company technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
4. Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
Call today for a Free estimate 407-466-5547!